Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm Not Going to Make this Post Sound Like You Died

This is one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Lori. Tomorrow morning, she and her dude are moving to Seattle. Well, okay, not really Seattle, more like Tacoma. Whatever.

Anyway, the point is that she's moving very far away and she's embarking on a huge adventure. She's never been in a plane before, she doesn't have a job yet, and she's not taking any of her furniture or large personal possessions. SHE'S NEVER EVEN BEEN TO SEATTLE BEFORE!

But she's going to do it. And, knowing Lori, she's going to do it well. As much as I'm going to miss her (like crazy), I'm so very happy for her.


Be careful out there, Vagenius. I love you.

7 comments:

Lori said...

awwwww
you love me
i'll be back in June
and I know you will be coming to visit..
I LOVE YOU
and I WILL MISS YOU!!!

indygirl said...

Lori! Good luck!!!

eSquared said...

Long time lurker, first time comment. I live in Seattle... it's a great place. Really. I'm sure you'll miss your friend, but it'll be ok. We'll take care of her (them).

gusgreeper said...

very sweet tribute.
good luck to lori :)

RILAH said...

yes, good luck, lori. this totally gives you the excuse to travel more. AND i must question if vagenius is a combination of vagina and genius? because that would be TIGHT, yo.

taylor said...

Gppd Luck Lpri (sprry, my " " key is brpken). Pprtland is clpse tp Tacpma, so dpn't be a stranger, pk?

taylor said...

nice, it works now.