Thursday, February 22, 2007

Great Things of the Week

  • Wee Hairy Beasties. Kid's music that doesn't suck, mostly because it's done by old school punk rockers. My girls love it, and frankly, so do I. My favorite song is "Cyril the Karaoke Squirrel," which includes a line about rabies.
  • Quitting MySpace. I swear to you, it was so very liberating. And no, I don't miss it. Really.
  • Our new widescreen flat panel monitor. It's like having another TV, but one that is HOOKED UP TO THE INTERWEBS. It's going to revolutionize our lives.
  • My $25 badass Schwinn bicycle (thank you, Lori) that will help me have fun, save the planet, and lose my winter cookie weight all at the same time.
  • Lemon-poppyseed bread. I love baking. So much for losing weight.
  • Manny. Not a thing, per se, but still very great. Thank you, for everything. You don't know how much it means.
  • 2 comments:

    indygirl said...

    Manny-bot.

    RILAH said...

    i lovelovelove lemon poppyseed muffins. i am so putting you to work. so much for sightseeing - you will only see my oven!