Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sick Of Hearing About It

  • the Indianapolis Colts
  • Tyra Banks' weight gain
  • iPhone
  • Dreamgirls
  • Wii
  • the Oscars
  • Dakota Fanning
  • 10 comments:

    Nölff said...

    me too

    Timmy said...

    GO COLTS!!

    gigi said...

    fuck the colts.

    ads510 said...

    i love how everyone i know that has never given a shit about sports is suddenly all "go colts"...ugg...i'm with gigi, fuck the colts!

    RILAH said...

    yeah, fuck the horsies.

    um, that's NFL, right?

    i am also sick of hearing about cameron diaz' spaz over jt/biel. let the two fucking hot people get it on and make a tape so it can get leaked and be downloaded by me. seriously.

    indygirl said...

    You know what I'm not tired of hearing about? Bagels.

    gusgreeper said...

    the gays i hang with made me see dreamgirls. sorry it is the truth i had to say it.
    good thing you aren't sick of GUITAR HERO POSTS SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

    RatBastard said...

    Fuck the Colts?

    That's it. I want my fridge back.

    gigi said...

    ratbastard - you aren't ever getting your fridge back.

    maybe you should come back to work and participate in the colts-themed pitch-in lunch we're having on friday.

    oh wait, that's right - you don't eat.

    ratbastard said...

    Why eat when I can subsist on pure misanthropy?

    Have fun at the lunch. Give Keith a big smooch for me.

    Oh, and someday e-mail me back and tell me how things are in Shangri-La.