Saturday, December 30, 2006

What Happened?

2006
Got married
Got a new car
Rilah had Zoe
Aughra had Rock
Cut all my hair off
Discovered Netflix
Saw Dresden Dolls
Saw Gogol Bordello
Got my nose pierced
Had choking disorder
Gave up on Christmas
Attempted vegetarianism
Volunteered at Lotus Fest
C-Rex started kindergarten
Corinna & Adam got married
Dealt with my jealousy demons
Wrecked my car, got a new one
Moved into wonderful new house
Got on medication, then gave it up
Discovered Manny has one kidney
Lost fifteen pounds, gained five back
Invented the Michael Landon dessert
Made ladybug cake for Kitten’s birthday
Aced my community college design class
Watched the final World Cup Soccer game

4 comments:

SFChick74 said...

Wow, I totally don't remember the World Cup happening this year. Then again, I barely remember the Winter Olympics.

RILAH said...

wow. that was a lot done. i feel special cuz i'm part of the 2006 tree.

aughra said...

I feel special, too.

Not a bad year.

Stacey said...

That is quite a year.

And I am interested in the "michael landon dessert"...sounds like it could be Little House on the Prairie related. More info?