Friday, December 29, 2006

Up Against the Wall

It's an end-of-the-year-meme quickie. There will be a more comprehensive end-of-the-year post this weekend, so check back, will ya?

r e s o l v e
In the new year...
1. One person you want to reconnect with:
My high school friend "German" Jenny Gerull.
2. Two places you want to go:
NYC and Vancouver.
3. Three habits you want to change:
Biting my cuticles, shopping compulsively, starting books without finishing them.
4. Four skills you hope to learn:
Sewing, effectively controlling my anger/bad moods without chemicals, gardening, how to play Scrabble.
5. Five goals you would like to achieve:
I would like to organize my finances and house, cook new things, start my "journal of lists," make more collages, and find alternative plans for Christmas.

4 comments:

Timmy said...

hey baby! HAppy New YEAR!

LOve ya!

indygirl said...

Christmas is out like 2004's pink clothing craze.

RILAH said...

seriously, you want a journal of lists? that's like, my ultimate non-self-improvement goal! i REALLYREALLYREALLY love lists.

i thought i was the only one - but it just further reinforced my love for ya!

germanjenny said...

hey crazy.. then reconnect with me :)) its german jenny! I dont have your mailing adress anymore.. u can find me on www.studivz.net, well u need to reinforce ur german skills for that, since it's a german university-students-webpage.. I'm there under my full name..
hope ur little kya is fine!! I MISS U!! have u heard something from miss former-trapp-then-lewis??
grosse umarmung, jenny