Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's Wednesday. Still.

I have a headache and I'm PMSing, but I feel compelled to blog...
  • I just finished addressing all my Christmas cards. Now I just have to actually mail them, which is a bigger challenge than you may think. I have to actually go to the post office to do this because of -ahem- certain Canadiennes who require more postage. But they're worth it!
  • Only two days until my trip to Chicago with Lori and Dorge. We are going to see Gogol Bordello. Lori and I are going to wear suspenders. It is going to be a fabulous time.
  • I am making more cookies tonight.
  • Manny was loving on me the other night and started talking like the Swedish Chef from the Muppets. It was both hilarious and disturbing at the same time.
  • We watched Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan last night.
  • It is nearly 60 degrees here and I hate it. I want it to snow.
  • This morning on the way to school, C-Rex announced that when she grows up, she is going to be a lifeguard and a nurse. Kitten said she wanted to be a "ballerine."
  • No comments: