Friday, November 03, 2006

Five, Oh! It's a Magic Number... Yeah It Is...

It's Friday... you know what that means...

1. What was the first CD/Record/Album/Artist you ever bought and what format was it in?
The first album I ever bought with my own money was a cassette of Green Day's Dookie. I was eleven years old and in the 6th grade. I was completely spellbound by that album, and honestly, it's still one of my favorites.
2. How do you usually listen to music? (iPod/Walkman/Stereo/Radio)
I usually listen to music on CD in my car, on my computer at work, or on the computer at home.
3. What is your favorite genre of music and why?
I'm going to have to stand by Britpop, especially anything from pre-1998. It's always been there for me and always makes me feel good. It encompasses all that is lovely and wonderful about music.
4. What is your opinion on music video shows and music televion?
Currently, it's pretty much all shit. I used to be a big MTV fan, back in the day when they actually played music videos. Do you remember those days? They're becoming a hazy memory anymore...
5. Do you usually agree with who the winners of the Grammy Awards are?
Hell, I don't even know who the winners of the Grammy Awards are. I don't pay attention to that kind of thing.

No comments: