Friday, October 06, 2006

One Week to Go

That says it all. Seven days until the wedding.

I am remarkably on top of things. I'll pick up my dress and shoes this weekend, my flowers have been ordered (I am making my own bouquet, 'cos I'm talented like that), the bagpiper has been scheduled (that's right, BAGPIPES!), the cake is paid for, the rings are here, the photographer is lined up (she's wonderful), the vows have been received and are being tweaked this weekend, Manny is making our wedding music CDs this weekend, our massage is scheduled, hmmm... am I leaving anything out? The only thing left to do is to get Manny's suit. That's his job, though.

Time for my Friday Five. They're about apples!
1. Have you been apple picking yet this year?
No, but just because I'm too lazy. There is an apple orchard not too far from here. I'd like to go.
2. Where do you go to buy or pick your apples?
The grocery store.
3. What is your favorite variety of apple?
I like them all except for your standard red apple. I do not like the standard red apple.
4. How do you like to eat your apples (fresh, dipped in caramel, baked into a pie, etc)?
I rarely turn down anything apple-related. I'll take them any way I can get them!
5. They say an apple-a-day keeps the doctor away. When was the last time you saw your doctor?
It's been almost a month ago. Mental health issues!

5 comments:

Timmy said...

wow! sounds like you are on top of things!! WAY TO GO!

ads510 said...

love the flowers. can't wait to see pics of the big day!

Stacey said...

Those flowers are amazing!

Only me said...

I like my apples to be in the form of cider. Preferably scrumpy. They don't make it here in Australia though :-( Still, at least it gives me something to miss in the UK!

Anonymous said...

Caramel apples are the best!