Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lots of Cuteness and One Dark Lord of the Sith

Trick-or-treating this evening went very well. The girls had a great (though chilly) time going door-to-door. They made out like candy thieves (of course), and I haven't even gotten to see all their loot yet. But I will. Oh yes. I will. I haven't forgotten my resolution, though - don't worry, kids!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & Kitten


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
C-Rex, Manny, & Kitten

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kitten, vogueing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
C-Rex the witch

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Too cute! Love the pictures!

Mark said...

Very impressive costumes, to you all! This was my first time in years not to go trick-or-treating, but I did hand out candy (actually, Little Debbies) to some kids who came through our hall. See you on Saturday!

indygirl said...

Adorable!

rilah said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww