Confession: I love Fridays because I don't have to think about what to post. I just have to answer questions. Thank you, Friday Five.
1) What was the last thing that you ate?
Toast with soy butter, chocolate soymilk, coffee.
2) Who was the last person you shared a meal with?
My kids, when we had Spaghettios for supper last night. Yes, SPAGHETTIOS. With garlic bread and mozzarella string cheese.
3) What is your favorite all time dish (recipes welcome)?
I have way too many to list. I really love mashed potatoes, though.
4) If you could eat one thing for an entire year, what would it be?
Six million variations of toast.
5) If you could have dinner with any five people (dead or alive) who would they be?
Jon Stewart, Catherine Deneuve, Sacha Baron Cohen, William S. Burroughs, Mitch Hedberg