Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Where is My Mind?

Dear Blog and Friends of Blog,
In the next couple of weeks, please don't be hurt if I don't keep up with you like I normally do. I have a lot of things rattling around in my head right now, most of them having to do with the wedding. I've still got a lot of shit to take care of - dress, suit, rings, cake, vows, choreographing the ceremony, flowers, hair cut, hair color, getting my nails done, waxing my eyebrows, etc. We have, however, gotten our marriage license, and I have finally sent out the invites. I've made a dent in my list! That's what matters!!

Seventeen days to go!

Anyway, don't worry, I'm still here, I'm still checking in, I still love you all. I'm just mentally busy as fuck.

Oh! And a quick update: I am still a vegetarian and I'm still on my meds. Being veggie is working out pretty well - I made my first vegan banana bread the other night - it was delicious. Effexor is treating me pretty well, too. Hooray!

6 comments:

aughra said...

Hurray!

But now you totally have the Pixies stuck in my head.

ads510 said...

good luck getting everything done! don't stress about it too much, as it will all be over before you know it.

Stacey said...

Good luck with the wedding planning! Can't wait to hear how it goes. My blog will miss you, but I'll be here when you return!

Timmy said...

hang in there sweet pea!

rilah said...

i suggest becoming a redhead. you have the bone structure for it and nothing looks cooler than a redhead in black and white wedding photos.

gusgreeper said...

it really feels like it isn't going to come together near the end but it does.
it'll be awesome!! :)
i can't believe it is SO close. awsome.