Friday, September 29, 2006

TV on the Blog

I'm not so busy that I can't stop and blog about myself for five minutes. Of course.

1) What TV show(s) do you find yourself watching the most?
Well, I don't have "the cable" anymore, so I watch things on DVD, YouTube, or... you know... otherwise. I'm a big House, M.D. and Battlestar Galactica fan. I also love me some Daily Show.
2) What if any TV shows do you own on DVD?
The Office (UK), The Prisoner, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Clarissa Explains It All, various SNL specials.
3) Can you name your favorite TV show theme song?
The theme from Monty Python's Flying Circus. And my favorite song to appear on a TV's show's opening credits? Massive Attack's "Teardrop" on House, M.D.
4) Have you ever been on TV and if so for what?
No, and it would be bad if I was because I'd probably just make an ass of myself.
5) What is your favorite YouTube video?
anything from The Daily Show

2 comments:

ads510 said...

we've watched House a few times and really liked it, but never remember to DVR it. we'll have to check it out more often.

gusgreeper said...

you like battlestar galactica for serious? ;)

house be goooooooooooooood :)

i have been on tv i don't have it i was on a ski smithers commercial...i have always wondered if i called the station if i could some how get the footage. funny shit man though i remember that much.

i think it is time you subscribed to my youtube videos. they are all bad but one day- one day i will make a good one. i will. which means it will be worse than the ones on there now.