Friday, September 15, 2006

Lazy

I've been a lazy blogger this week. I suck, I know.

Time for new Friday Five. Shit yeah.

1. What's your favorite line from a movie, and why?
I have tons of these! It would be impossible for me to list them all, but here are some:
"Nobody fucks with the Jesus." - The Big Lebowski
"I am nobody's little weasel." - Amelie
"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy." - Snatch
"We want the finest wines available to humanity, and we want them here, and we want them now." - Withnail & I
"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?" - Pulp Fiction
2. Who's your favorite villain from a movie, and why?
Darth Vader.
3. Name one movie everyone else loves that you hate.
Hands down - The Princess Bride. Everyone and their grandmother loves that movie, and I can't stand to watch it.
4. Name one movie everyone else hates that you love.
Probably lots of them. I have strange tastes in film.
5. What's your favorite Pixar film, and why?
Monsters, Inc. It is undeniably cute.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Good answers.

Pablo said...

Your laziness is disrupting my life.

Stacey said...

Thank you - I don't like "Princess Bride" either, but my husband? God help me, he has this ability to find it on any channel that happens to be showing it for the 900th time. And then he's GLUED to it. WHY?