Monday, September 18, 2006

Engauging My Eyes Out

Manny and I met with the guy who will be officiating our wedding ceremony the other night. He's a really cool dude I work with, and we picked him because we didn't really want a stranger sealing this big deal for us. Anyway, we had a great meeting with him, and I can't wait to work on the vows. He's giving us a basic structure for the vows, but allowing us to embellish them as we want. I won't give away anything yet, but I will say that there will be lines from Star Trek worked in there. Brace yourselves, wedding guests.

5 comments:

ads510 said...

damn photobucket for not letting me view the picture!

gigi said...

i know. i had to take it down because it looked all fucked up.

gusgreeper said...

star trek. bloody sweet. abc is going to die when i tell him. DIE.

Timmy said...

boldly going.....hahah!

indygirl said...

Oh boy. As if I wasn't excited enough already!