Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Turn On Your Heartlight

Tuesday Randomness:

  • Manny and I stayed up until 1 AM making shadow puppets. We made a wolf, a bird, and a duck that looked strangely similar to Bob Hope. We also made E.T... get it, Manny?
  • Since my wreck, I've been driving my little brother's car (he's on vacation). His car only has a tape deck, so the other day at Manny's grandparents' house, I rummaged through some of his old tapes. Like, old as in left over from high school. As in, I've been listening to P.M. Dawn all week. Really.
  • I'm playing tennis on Thursday.
  • Since living in the new house, I've been recycling. Plastic, glass, cardboard, all of it. Not because I care that much about the earth, but because the city makes you pay for your trash bags. Seriously, it's $2 a bag, and you have to buy special stickers for the bags. Fuck that! Recycling is free!
  • Today is my very awesome friend Bryan's birthday. Happy Birthday, Bryan! You rule, and here's a Lisa Rinna cake for you!

  • 8 comments:

    Timmy said...

    She said, bet youre probably gonna say I look lovely,
    But you probably dont think nothin of me.
    She was right, though, I cant lie.
    Shes just one of those corners in my mind,
    And I just put her right back with the rest.
    Thats the way it goes, I guess.

    Baby you send me
    Set adrift on memory bliss of you!

    Love it!!!!

    popfizz said...

    you absolutely rule!

    xoxoxoxo

    -Bryan

    ads510 said...

    what's the strange tube next to the lisa rinna cake? lube, perhaps?

    indygirl said...

    If PM Dawn was playing back in 8th grade, you better bet I'd let you go to second base.

    ads510 said...

    like indy needed pm dawn to get to second base in 8th grade....

    gigi said...

    i wanted her to be a big PM Dawn fan...

    Nölff said...

    I just recently saw PM dawn. They brung an Ipod that you could plug mike cables through and did memory bliss like 6 times. No exageration. I did sound. My job was pointless.

    They were not rad.

    indygirl said...

    Ads! Shhhhhh......