Monday, August 28, 2006

Rollin' Out!

Dear Faithful Readers,
All About Gigi is now open for your viewing pleasure. There will be a link on the sidebar to this, as well. I've not yet gotten the format quite down yet, not sure how I'll be doing it, but currently it looks like each post will be a topic (things that piss me off, movies i didn't really like, albums i love, etc.) and the post will be updated as often as I see fit, with a little "*updated 8/28*" thing beneath it. If anyone can think of a better idea, please let me know.

There is a link on All About Gigi back to the main page, too, by the way. And comments aren't enabled.

There's not much up yet, but it's there!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
gigi frankenstein

3 comments:

Stacey said...

cute format - I like it!

indygirl said...

I wanted to comment so bad.

gusgreeper said...

we have a lot in common. that is all.