Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hello, My Name is FUCK OFF

Today, I am in what we in the scientific community call "a very bad mood."

I am sleep-deprived.

I thought it was Wednesday, but it's really only Tuesday.

My coffee didn't even help, it just made me more irritable.

I am in no mood to work, and our internet is slow.

Jill Carroll is still on CNN's mainpage.

Hurricane Katrina, one year later: PRESIDENT BUSH STILL AN INSENSITIVE, DIM-WITTED DOUCHE BAG!

The media makes me want to self-lobotomize.

I am hungry.

At least I still have Natalie Dee to cheer me up. Thank you, Natalie Dee.

3 comments:

ads510 said...

ug...i thought it was wednesday too. this must be some sort of conspiracy.

sorry you're having such a shit-tastic day. but hey, at least tomorrow really will be wednesday.

Timmy said...

that is the WORST when you get ahead of yourself in the week. I hate that!

HUGS! Miss ya!

Stacey said...

Welcome to my mood, every FREAKING day. I need to be medicated. Anyway, hope it gets better! And as for the pres. bush thoughts? Hallelujah and amen.