Thursday, July 13, 2006

In the Shelter of Sweet Randomness

  • I get the keys to our new house tomorrow. I can't believe moving day is almost here... I am so very excited.
  • I like Clif bars. I do not like Metallica.
  • Kitten's been learning the Pledge of Allegiance, but changes the line, "one nation, under God, indivisible..." to "one nation, under Dog, imbibibible..." That's my girl.
  • I'm trying to figure out if I should attempt going back to school next spring. I'd have to borrow money from the government to do so, and I'm still not entirely sure what I'd want to do. Any suggestions?
  • I would like to see the new Al Gore movie. I do not want to see the new Miami Vice movie. I want to see Monster House. I do not want to see Little Man.
  • 8 comments:

    indygirl said...

    Gross: Little Man. Gag me. Another stupid movie. I can't believe Jaime Foxx is not in it.

    Moving yeah! I can't wait to see the new place!

    The money it costs to go back to school is well worth it. Plus, a degree makes emmigration easier if you ever want to escape.

    Timmy said...

    You should study Sexology. That would be the best job ever!

    ads510 said...

    Although Jaime Foxx is not in little man, its sure to be pretty damn fabulous, as it was brought to us by the creators of White Chicks.

    Are you packed yet??? We've got the Uhaul on saturday and have barely packed anything. we're slackers.

    rilah said...

    what kinda stuff are you interested in? if you really are considering emmigrating to canada (i already think of you as an honourary canadian), you could look into workforce statistics and labour trends and make a decision based on that.

    but i have to say, it's fairly easy to make $30K+ a year here, just knowing how to type in word and add 2+2 in excel...not much education needed.

    PS - have you tried Cinnamin Swirl Life cereal? if you don't have it there, let me know. YOU NEED IT IN YOUR BELLY.

    gusgreeper said...

    i say come to canada and fuck education. i hate even thinking about the new miami vice i hope someone blows up that movie.

    indygirl said...

    The only requirements to move to Canada are a professional degree and to be proficient in either English or French. Not that I've looked into it or anything (I totally have).

    gigi said...

    1. Tim - I already have an master's in advanced sexology. Oh yes, I do.

    2. ADS - We are, for the most part, packed. We just need to move it.

    3. Rilah - There are plenty of things I want to do, ranging from being a librarian to being an art teacher to being a mortician. I'd take anything that was in Canada and not completely awful. And I've not had Cinnamon Swirl Life, but I've had the Honey Graham version. I'll have to try it. Oh, and thanks for making me an honourary Canadian!

    4. Indy - I've done the research, too. Extensively. Canada is always an open option for me.

    SFChick74 said...

    The Wayans brothers are in that movie. That movie is just a rip off of a Bugs Bunny cartoon. You remember the one with Baby Face Finster.