Tuesday, July 04, 2006

America - Fuck Yeah!

Happy July 4th/Independence Day/America's Birthday/Filipino-American Friendship Day. I'm celebrating by reading Sarah Vowell's Assassination Vacation. I'm later taking Kitten to the playground in this wretched, 100-million-degree weather we're having, making a pasta salad, and spending the evening with Manny's relatives watching the ol' fireworks. Yee haw.

Kitten and I made some beaded bracelets last night. I made one for Manny and myself. Guess which belongs to whom:


7 comments:

indygirl said...

It really could go either way here.

gigi said...

i know, that's the beauty!

thanks for the voicemail, by the way - it took me a minute to figure out what the hell i was hearing... hope you had a good time!

SFChick74 said...

Vixen was an awesome band! "I've been livin' on the edge of a broken heart." ;) I'm totally dating myself with that song. Ahh memories of junior high.

rilah said...

mna, now i'm going to have the entire soundtrack from Team America in my damn head all nite. happy independance!

gusgreeper said...

so ronrey...

ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indygirl said...

Ha! We were thinking of you there!

Timmy said...

ok, you are the Zombie. And I am a little upset that I am not listed as one of the girls :-(