Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Weekend, in a Nutshell.

This weekend, I...
  • helped organize and run a rather successful yard sale.
  • spent way too much time at a Wal-Mart.
  • watched Good Night, and Good Luck.
  • found out I am going to be an Aunt for the first time (through Manny's bro).
  • made chocolate chip cookies.
  • went to a cookout at a lake.
  • attempted fishing for the very first time in my life, ever.
  • did not catch any fish.
  • peed outside.
  • was asked by a stranger at the laundromat if I was a model.*
  • consumed some of the finest pizza known to humanity.
  • watched my Kitten and Manny pretend to be robots.

    *in response to this query, I stared said stranger right in the eye and said, "You fuckin' kidding me?"
  • 8 comments:

    aughra said...

    I got told by a woman at the hair salon that I should model. And hooted at by some guys while walking my pregnant ass down the street. Good week for us, huh? It's your height, your thinness, and basically your pretty face that makes people feel you should model, chica. Embrace it.

    gigi said...

    oh, i embraced it, all right!!

    indygirl said...

    You act like Manny pretending to be a robot is unusual.

    Timmy said...

    Robots are cool.

    Where was this pizza, that you speak of, from pray tell!

    rilah said...

    *in response to this query, I stared said stranger right in the eye and said, "You fuckin' kidding me?"

    i once responded to the same question "why, do i look stupid?" and then got burned by the response, "no, you look like you're on heroin."

    your response was way better!

    gusgreeper said...

    damn it reading the comments made me forget what i wanted to say then while typing this i remembered it was/is

    I will take you ice fishing some day! :0) but you'd have to come up to canada.

    fatrobot said...

    everyone should pretend to be a robot
    robots don't pee outside

    impressively g-dubya said...

    Well soon miss Jenny you will be a card carrying member with a TV spot under your wing. Get ready.