Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hey! What's Goin' On?

Do you have that wretched song by the 4 Non Blondes in your head now? HA! Gotcha!

I'm so glad it's Wednesday... this means I can now go to the grocery store and write a check, and it won't be processed until after I get paid on Friday. Whee! I still find it amusing that the simple act of purchasing real food brings me such joy. This week has been especially shitty... subsisting off of PB&J sandwiches and mozzarella string cheese? Yeah, not fun. Anyway, I love going grocery shopping, and tonight will be especially glorious.

I got my credit report today, which I was dreading, but it actually turned out to be pretty good. Hooray!

It seems like all of my blog friends (most all) are having babies. This is a very strange phenomenon. The Internet Baby Boom. Amongst the soon-to-be mommies are Aughra, Brrr aka ADS, Rilah - who is ready to pop, and Chicken. I also have a friend in realtime who should be giving birth any day now. What the fuck? Where are all these babies coming from?!!?! Just kidding - I know how that works. Congratulations to all of you!

If you're bored today, check out my old blog and see what I was bitching about a year ago.

9 comments:

ads510 said...

thanks for the 4non blondes. the rest of the day i will be singing, "i say hey! what's going on?" ug.

the baby boom is nutso. there are about 5 women preggers here at work, including my assistant/best friend who is only 3 weeks ahead of me. her expected due date is jan. 27, mine is feb. 13. crazy.

The Cold War said...

There's obviously nothing else to do from early-November to mid-December but fuck. Obviously.

indygirl said...

And it's like the #3 activity from January - October, after water skiing and horseshoe matches.

gusgreeper said...

lets hope im not next.

gusgreeper said...

and that reminds me i need my credit report i hope it is free if they mail it.

rilah said...

well, SORRY. i mean, i was asleep...i don't know how it all happened...

anyways, yup, remember how all our parents, or the ones 10 years older than ours are baby boomers? well, they're old skool. we're the new stuff - and we're coming on full-force (pun not indended but will make me laugh a lot)!

indygirl said...

Keep that shit away from me all you Preggers.
Consider this womb barren.

Chicken said...

Thanks for the congrats!

Timmy said...

where DO babies come from?