Monday, May 22, 2006

My Blog is Becoming a Home For Lists and Random Thoughts

A late-in-the-day post. I've had a headache all day. It's originating from my teeth. I should have gotten more than three hours of sleep. Despite this, I've been able to function exceptionally well. I should take a vitamin. I'm afraid I'd choke on it, though. I need a gel-cap vitamin. I'm actually a little sad that I have finished Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim already. I just bought it Saturday. I love David Sedaris. Love, love, love. I joined Netflix today. I don't know why. It probably just has to do with the fact that I'm too lazy to actually stop at the movie store. Well, combine that with the fact that I owe probably every movie store in town late fees. The fact that Netflix offered me a two-week free trial didn't hurt, either. I have the first season of The L Word in my queue, followed by Born Into Brothels, The Eyes of Tammy Faye, and The Dead Poets Society. I think that's an eclectic combination. I am looking forward to the day when I can be called an "eccentric" old lady. If I'm going to be an old lady, you can bet your ass I will be as eccentric as possible. I'm looking forward to watching the Yankees vs. the Red Sox tonight. Mostly because I'll get to hang out with Manny. It's been a boring day. I'm ready to go home.

1 comment:

ads510 said...

i need to finish "dress your family in corduroy and denim." I started reading it in january and then things got crazy with the wedding stuff and I put it back on the shelf. I think I'll pick it up again tonight.

and the poor yankees lost again. what can we do to rally those fools?