Friday, May 19, 2006

Multitalented

I am a gal of many talents. Most of them are not useful in everyday life, but they are talents nonetheless and I will tell you about them now.

I can:
  • make amazing garlic bread
  • explain the difference between serif and sans serif fonts
  • assemble furniture
  • arch my left eyebrow and look skeptical
  • read music
  • do a cartwheel
  • recite all the words to Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire"
  • taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke
  • name most of the capitals of European countries
  • make three different kinds of braids
  • apply makeup like a pro
  • whip up a funny birthday card in less than 60 seconds
  • navigate my way around New York City
  • paste a broken cake back together with icing
  • swaddle a baby
  • count to ten in five different languages
  • name that tune in three notes

    But I cannot paint my toenails without fucking up.

    Happy Friday!
  • 4 comments:

    ads510 said...

    we had to learn all the words to "we didn't start the fire" in my 7th grade history/government class. it is a very educational song, as you know.

    my method of toenail painting involves me just slathering it all over my toes and then using pointy tipped qtips to clean it off after it dries...because i too am toe-painting retarded.

    gigi said...

    that's exactly what I do.

    SFChick74 said...

    I try to use a light color on my toenails. The smears show up a little less.

    indygirl said...

    ^ I was in that 7th grade class! ^

    If I am not mistaken, your blog font is sans-serif, non?