Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mass Birthday Greetings

Today is the birthday of two very important people in my life: Manny and Lori. And for them, I present this cake featuring three very creepy marionettes.

Manny, you're the man of my dreams and I'm so glad that I get to spend the rest of my life finding ways to taunt you about getting older every May 30th. It's going to be loads of fun!

Lori, you're one my bestest friends, and I swear I'm going to get you a real present at some point this week. And I will take you to lunch. And drink some wine with twizzlers, too.

Anyway, happy birthday guys. I love you!

2 comments:

indygirl said...

Old people. Heh.

aughra said...

Awesome weekend. I saw the pictures on Flickr - he is a bit older than you. What the hell is it with you and older men?!

My husband is three and a half years older. From Aug 6 to Mar 10 I get to say he's four years older.