Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm Practically Shitting These Random Thoughts Out

  • Since David Blaine's been in the news lately, I thought I'd share with you a prediction I've made. David Blaine is a very tricky fellow, and his stunts, such as the recent staying underwater thing, seem to often border on fatal, therefore I predict that within two years, David Blaine will die. Well, he'll technically die. But he will then raise himself from the dead. Really.
  • If I am going to choose a combination of two "real" colors (read: no black, grey, or white), I will pick pink and green.
  • I like to drive my parents and siblings crazy when I go home to visit them by incessantly playing Tori Amos songs on their piano. I know it drives them crazy, but my mom does like "Jackie's Strength." I once spent a whole summer learning her songs, and I can play her music better than any of that Liszt or Chopin bullshit.
  • I fucking love David Sedaris. Nobody makes me laugh out loud whilst reading harder than he does.
  • I got a free bike this weekend. It's a black '73 Phillips something-or-other (I know nothing about bicycles), and it needs some work (brakes, new paint, new seat, new chain), but hell. It was free.
  • Britney Spears has done went and got herself knocked up again.
  • This weekend, I am going to a baby shower for a girl I haven't seen since the day I graduated from high school. She is naming her baby Tyler.
  • I can't get enough of penguins.

  • 7 comments:

    indygirl said...

    Hmmm... so then will David Blaine bring the Rapture?

    ads510 said...

    david blaine and kirk cameron are bringing the rapture together.

    i read me talk pretty one day while studying for the bar exam...it was a fabulous diversion. the story about the huge turd had me cracking up (if you haven't read that yet you're probably going to think i'm a freak).

    gigi said...

    nope, i loved the turd story.
    i'm really enjoying the part about him being in france and speaking horrible french. about them all explaining easter? talking about jesus? "he die one day and then he go above of my head to live with your father."

    also, the story about david's brother, the rooster? "when shit brings you down, just say 'fuck it' and eat yourself some motherfucking candy."

    that's quite possibly my favorite quote ever.

    Timmy said...

    oops, she did it again!

    is he related to Amy Sedaris?

    gigi said...

    yes, he is her brother. they also have another brother and three more sisters, i think.

    SFChick74 said...

    Could someone explain why you'd want to watch someone hold their breath for 9 minutes? I'd rather watch paint dry.

    Erin said...

    Well Tori didn't care much for Chopin and classical composers when she was learning either so I guess you are on your way to the top!