Monday, May 15, 2006

I Cannot Believe I Am Lovin' It

In a fit of what can best be described as "hunger desperation," I stopped at McDonald's this morning for a sausage/egg/cheese biscuit (Indy, I hear you cringing all the way over here). With my meal, I got a coffee. Normally, I do not drink coffee from fast-food joints, but this was their new premium coffee, and remember, I was desperate. While I did not let them add the sugar and cream to my beverage as they offered to do, I was completely shocked by the fact that this coffee was actually not bad. I would go so far to say that it's actually quite good. Granted there are hundreds of other coffees I'd rather be drinking, but this will suffice in a pinch.

And to top it off, the lid says "CAUTION: I'M HOT"

Heh.

5 comments:

indygirl said...

I feel greasy just reading it! Ha!

aughra said...

Caution - I'M hot.

I have to go clean the house - someone's coming to look at it!!! Whee!

Nölff said...

McDonalds is trying to get better. They have salads and stuff now. However, they still have the nastiest bathrooms.

The best coffee I've had is a tie between the Hess station and Krispy Kreme. I think it's a lot better than Starbucks.

SFChick74 said...

I enjoy Peet's Coffee, but it's not easy to find in Sacramento.

wopanese said...

Sev coffee (as in 7-11) still rules around here... if only cause I can score an entire pot for the refill price of $.89 before I start any road trip...

that's why I bought those extreme gulp mugs - for the coffee refills.