Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You Might Say It's Self-Indulgent

Dear faithful blog readers,
I certainly hope you like my bulleted lists of random shit about myself. Because that's all I feel like doing this week.

  • Kitten and I learned how to count to ten in Russian yesterday.
  • I had a dream about Iggy Pop last night.
  • I am going to see the Dresden Dolls in July with my dear pal IndyGirl. We already have tickets.
  • I went to the eye doctor Monday and ordered new glasses. They are very nice glasses.
  • Over the weekend, I changed out my nose stud for a nose ring. I'm still not sure if I like it or not. I like it sometimes.
  • I will be wearing black to my grandma's Easter dinner.
  • I wish I was a French woman in the sixties.
  • Three more days until Indy and I celebrate Rad Friday. I need to locate some eye glitter.
  • I want a haircut and I need to do laundry.
  • 8 comments:

    aughra said...

    I, too, wish I were a French woman in the sixties, smoking Gauloises and wearing bangs, little striped t shirts and leggings and riding my scooter through Paris.

    My boobs are too big for that look. My thighs, too, for that matter.

    indygirl said...

    Eye glitter? Yo, what color? I've got you covered. COVERED.

    ads510 said...

    i think i need to bring this rad friday thing down to louisville. the 'ville is chock full of crazy catholics (75% of high school students are enrolled in private catholic schools)...so i think rad friday could be a welcome diversion.

    gigi said...

    oohh, aughra, you said it. totally. striped t-shirts. leggings. sometimes i would like to trade in my amazon-ness for a lithe, petite look.

    indy - i will be needing dark glitter. of course.

    rad friday is quite possibly the best holiday of the year.

    Timmy said...

    smothered.

    Nölff said...

    Don't give Indy too many wine coolers this weekend.

    indygirl said...

    Can it Nolff. I don't drink wine coolers I drink Boone's Farm.

    Gigi, I've got light gold, dark gold, light blue, dark blue, and purple. This is just in pure glitter. If you want to talk about glittery toned eyeshadows, I could go on for days.

    That's right. We love makeup.

    NeverEnough said...

    The Dresden Dolls rock. I sincerely believe only Hoosiers have good taste in music.