Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's My Life

I stayed up to watch the Yankees beat the shit out of the A's last night. I am a Yankees fan. Yes, I watch baseball. It's an American pasttime. Manny fell asleep with his contacts in. He shouldn't have fallen asleep, because he missed a chance for some good humping. That's okay, I'll get him later. Oh yes, I will...

Kitten was hanging out with me this morning while I was getting ready. She has befriended a pair of 3-D glasses, which she affectionately calls "Caterpillar." This morning, she was talking to "Caterpillar" as if "Caterpillar" had just woken up from a bad dream. "Did you have a nightmare? Bad monsters! Are you okay? It's okay, I here. You want juice?"

I have been listening to Jane's Addiction today. I really, really love Jane's Addiction. Really, really.

Here is my list of things to do this week:
  • take clothes to the Goodwill
  • go tanning
  • go to the eye doctor
  • take pants to be tailored
  • possibly get a haircut, do highlights myself
  • make dentist appointment
  • make cookies for a coworker's birthday
  • breathe. eat. sleep.
  • 2 comments:

    ads510 said...

    we're going to NYC to see the Yankees beat up on Minnesota on September 2. I can't wait!

    sorry about the missed humping opportunity. wake him up next time!

    indygirl said...

    Ah "humping." Such a nice word, though I am also fond of "porking."