Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Shot A Man In Reno Just To Watch Him Die

I don't feel like blogging today. I'll write anyway, though. I am starting every sentence with "I." I think this is a good idea. I had a really good weekend, despite the religious holiday. I danced my ass off with IndyGirl and Co. on Friday night. I had very dirty feet afterwards. I think this is a good way to judge whether or not one had a productive evening. I had delicious lunch on Saturday. I have a newfound respect for potato salad, especially when it contains dill. I bought three new CDs. I really did wear black to the Easter gathering at my grandma's house. I went to see the musical Mamma Mia on Sunday evening. I enjoyed it. I have watched three French films within the past 4 days. I have a lot of things going on this week. I think penguins wearing sweaters are the cutest thing on the face of the fucking planet.

9 comments:

indygirl said...

Those are the cutest non-mammals EVER.

I also believe one can judge his day's productivity by the dirt accumulated by his feet.

fatrobot said...

penguins can glow in the dark

gigi said...

well of course! all those radioactive fish they eat. duh.

ads510 said...

i want one. mine would wear a pink sweater of course.

i do feel bad for the penguins though b/c they have to throw away their sweaters after they wear them. they must not have any closet space.

DogGirl said...

Green just kicked in his turbo.

Nölff said...

Fatrobot is a glow in the dark penguin, also known as a glenguin.

Balloon Pirate said...

They all look like Sluggos to me.

Must be the sweaters

Yeharr

gusgreeper said...

i love dressing animals. dress dress dress UP!

SFChick74 said...

What do you get when you cross a Chihuahua and a Pug?

A Chug!

Sorry...I had to get that out.