Monday, March 13, 2006

Sixteen, Clumsy, and Shy


It's less than a month until the new Morrissey album is released. Buy it for me and I'll love you and it will look like this.

I had a lovely weekend, despite the torrential, relentless precipitation we've had for nearly a week. Manny and I stayed indoors Friday evening. We watched Happy Accidents and then went to get Chinese. During our Chinese, we watched The Terminator. I had never seen it before, and it wasn't bad, in my opinion. Then we had the season finale of Battlestar Galactica, which I loved and Manny hated.

Saturday we hung out and watched Monty Python. I got my hair cut, went tanning, and then watched IU lose to Ohio State by one point. Not that I care much about basketball, but it's easy to get caught up in the hoopla. Manny and I had planned to go out and get smashed later that evening, which is exactly what we did. I made my face up all pretty-like, and we dressed alike. Not intentionally, but sometimes we do that because a) black looks good and b) we're a highly compatible duo. We went to the Lion and closed the damn thing down.

Yay for the weekend! Now I'm very sleepy. I'm going to blame it on the rain.

3 comments:

indygirl said...

It's also very easy to use the word "hoopla."

ads510 said...

you better watch out...milli vanilli will come after you for copyright infringement for that "blame it on the rain" business...oh wait...

Sonya said...

Mmmmmm, Morrissey.... :)