Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Notes

NOTE TO THE EMPLOYEES OF MY LOCAL KFC:
Please give me butter with my biscuit. Do not assume I carry some with me. Oh, and your soda machine is out of Sierra Mist syrup.

NOTE TO WHOEVER MAKES DECISIONS ABOUT LANDSCAPING AT MY OFFICE:
What's that smell? It really stinks! It's a horrible stench permeating the melting snow and filling the air! Might it be the manure fertilizer that we chose to have every spot of bare ground on the property covered with? I'm going to say that yes, it is that fertilizer that is making everything smell like cow shit. Thanks a lot, guys!

3 comments:

indygirl said...

Mmm... sweet spring breezes.

thecoldwar said...

Maybe it's the stench of your fucking KFC.

gigi said...

excuse me, motherfucker, but mashed potatoes do not smell. i ordered simply mashed potatoes and a biscuit.