Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Facts.

  • Reese Cup eggs/hearts/pumpkins (depending on holiday) are so good they make me want to cry out in joy.
  • I do not know when Easter is this year. I will know, however, when my parents invite us to Easter dinner two days prior.
  • There are exactly seven months left until the Big Wedding Weekend.
  • I have a four-day-weekend coming up.
  • Tomorrow is the Ides of March.
  • I hated reading Julius Caesar in high school.
  • I did very well in biology in high school.
  • Kitten can count to ten in Japanese.
  • Manny can speak a bit of Russian.
  • I find that very sexy.

  • 7 comments:

    ads510 said...

    i firmly believe that the reese eggs/hearts/pumpkins are WAYYYY better than the original reese cups. i think its the higher peanut butter to chocolate ratio.

    indygirl said...

    Yum.

    I heard you did real well in pimpology too.

    gigi said...

    ADS - agreed. the quality of peanut butter is also better.

    indy - actually, i cheated off the guy in front of me in pimpology. his name was hector.

    indygirl said...

    Good. With a name like Hector, I'm sure he threw the curve. It's like American kids vs the Chinese in math. Not a chance.

    aughra said...

    April 17th is Easter. I will spend it in bed, as I am fat and pregnant and tired.

    SFChick74 said...

    I prefer the Cadbury mini eggs and creme eggs. Although I wouldn't say no to a peanut butter egg.

    Sonya said...

    Mmmmmm, peanut butter eggs....

    :)