Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Chili & Jesus

As some of you may know, I love found items. I love them! I love finding them myself and other people finding them to give me. I was stoked to find this list in my shopping cart at the grocery last night:

I know it's hard to read, so here's what it says:

  • Catsup
  • Milk
  • Skyline Chili
  • Cheese Cubes
  • Lean Pockets
  • Chickins (whole)
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Letters Across the Divide Page 81-82
  • Misquoting Jesus, The story behind who changed the bible and why
  • 5 comments:

    indygirl said...

    Oof. That's a tall order.

    popfizz said...

    score 10 points on that find. i need to look down more often!

    btw.. you better be queing up City of God on dvd soon.

    Ill be back at work next Wednesday.

    aughra said...

    Wow, that's some heavy reading to be on the list of someone who can't spell Chickens.

    SFChick74 said...

    At least that person had nice handwriting.

    ads510 said...

    i didn't know they sold bible related works at kroger. I guess that way you can get your jesus, your cigarettes, and your beer all in one place.