Friday, February 24, 2006

Mad Friday

  • I am totally bitchy today.
  • I made banana bread this week.
  • I have to call the bank, the dentist, and the eye doctor today.
  • I am going to watch Legends of the Fall this weekend.
  • I have "Fascination Street" by the Cure as my ringtone on my phone.
  • If I had gone to the IU Auditorium last night to hear Ann Coulter speak, I most likely would have gotten myself into big trouble.
  • I am really hungry.
  • I will probably renew my subscription to Jane magazine, even though I don't really like what it's turned into. It used to be much better.
  • I am so over winter.
  • I can't believe I joined a committee at work yesterday.
  • I have a secret desire to be a lawyer.
  • I want this Jean-Luc Picard plate.

  • 12 comments:

    indygirl said...

    Any news on how the Ann Cunter speach went?

    gigi said...

    lori said it was ridiculous - she went. ann was dressed like a hooker, she said a lot of stupid, nasty things, a lot of nasty things were said back to her, and lots of people had to be removed. she's a cunt.

    The Cold War said...

    (Coughs) http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/

    indygirl said...

    Ahem. Too bad "the man" at Herald Times is demanding a subscription to read it.

    The Cold War said...

    Oh, you tightwad. Pony up the 5 bucks and enjoy a month's-worth the best southern Indiana newspaper website there is (at least the best for IN newspapers with circulations less than 40,000.)

    indygirl said...

    Everybody knows southern Indiana newspapers are nothing but megacorporations out to make another buck. I will pay that $5 over my dead body.

    gigi said...

    he can actually set you up for free if you ask him nicely. and perform certain oral activities.

    but if you don't want to go that route, i can hook you up.

    George Larson said...

    I'm totally bitchy today too.

    We're like twins.

    SFChick74 said...

    Ann Coulter needs mental help.

    aughra said...

    kickass ringtone, sister.

    aughra said...

    kickass ringtone, sister.

    Anonymous said...

    "Cap-tain Jean-Luc-Pi-card of-the U-S-S En-ter-prise."