Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Strategerie


Hey, if you're not doing anything tonight, why don't you turn on Dubya's State of the Union address? Invite some friends over, too, and you can play the George W. Bush 2006 State of the Union Drinking Game! A great article by Will Durst, thanks to PopFizz for the tip.

I don't know if I'll watch it or not... Manny summed it up best this morning when I asked him if he was going to watch it and he said, "No. I already know the state of the union. It's shitty."

Hilarious sidenote: While I was searching for images of Dubya for this post, I went to Google image search and typed in "Dubya face." Google then asked me, "Do you mean dumb face?"

I laughed. Then I laughed even more when I did search for "dumb face" and Dubya was in the top 5 results. Ha ha.

5 comments:

Nölff said...

I HATE HIS FACE!!!
AAAAHHHHH! *that's me screaming*

Guarantee you he'll say something really stupid tonight.

indygirl said...

I am not going to watch it because there is no point: I read blogs. I couldn't avoid the information in the speech if I wanted to.

SFChick74 said...

It's going to be nothing but politcal rhetoric, so why bother.

And "Shitty" is about right for the state of things.

ads510 said...

i still think he is a chimpanzee's twin...only the chimpanzee got all the "smart" genes.

Handbag Express said...

Hello, just browsing around and thought I would peek at your blog also thought it would be a great opportunity to highly recommend both of these sites with spectacular deals. Grand Openings at **www.handbagexpress.com** for the ultmate handbag selections, and don't miss out on **www.VegasTours.com**for Spectacular Grand Canyon Vacation Tours, you will agree the offers are Super incredible after visiting. Thanks and have a great day.