Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Kate Bush and What I've Done Lately

I am listening to Kate Bush's album Hounds of Love(yes, Manny, that's one of your CDs I borrowed this morning). Kate Bush has the sexiest lady voice ever. Sexy Lady Voice would be a good name for a band. Then you could name your albums after ladies who have sexy voices, like Kate Bush and PJ Harvey and Britta Phillips and Elizabeth Fraser from the Cocteau Twins.

Yep. You sure could.

Anyway, so it's been a slow week. Started class Monday - a very basic PhotoShop/Illustrator class that should be quite easy. Had some fun in court with Kitten's dad yesterday, then came home and had Fazoli's for dinner. Then I, on a whim, rearranged our bedroom and it's lovely. It's like a brand new room. The bed isn't pushed up against the wall anymore and I might actually start making it now (that's Manny's job).

Today, I took my car to the mechanic to have some issues fixed, like rotation/alignment/balance/and some kind of belt replacement. Anyway, stuff that needed to be done because the car was all wonky and pulled to the right.

Lunch meeting at work today... mmm... pizza...

And that's about it.

Man, I really want to get my cello. Does anyone know how to play?

1 comment:

indygirl said...

Don't forget "cigarette-chic" Kristin Hersh.