Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm Kinda Busy Today

Cause it's Monday and I have my first class tonight. I would have had it two weeks ago if I hadn't been retarded and thought it was on Tuesdays instead. Anyway, I have some homework to do. And some real work, on top of that.

So the weekend was nice. Did everything I said I was going to AND had a pizza. Three movies and a pizza with white sauce, artichokes, pepperoni, and pineapple. Yum! Got some high-quality secondhand shopping in... ask me about my pointy shoes and my Lulu Guinness makeup bag. And my hippie shirt that Manny hates.

So because I am not feeling particularly creative, here's just another list of random stuff I like:

  • lounge music
  • peaches and cream instant oatmeal
  • post-it notes
  • penguins
  • Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
  • Nina Persson's voice (the girl from the Cardigans)
  • making collages
  • monogrammed purses
  • Jesus says, "Are you eyeballin' me, son?"
  • Monty Python's Flying Circus
  • clove gum

  • And to just mix it up, here's some stuff I don't like:


  • all-employee surveys
  • gold jewelry
  • plain old black licorice
  • my neighbors
  • the smell of White Rain hairspray
  • Jessica Simpson


    That's good enough for now.

  • 2 comments:

    ads510 said...

    movie popcorn and yummy pizza? I'm totally jealous as that is not allowed on my "fit in my wedding dress" diet :( My bitchy seamstress would not approve.

    indygirl said...

    Ironically, nothing gets you going quite like when Jessica Simpson uses White Rain. You are an enigma.