Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday I'm (still) in Love

Yep, still listening to Galore.I can't help it, it just makes me happy.

So I'm in a pretty good mood today. Kitten is halfway potty-trained, which is a huge deal. She's two and a half, and I'm really ready to stop spending a quarter of my income on diapers. We bought her a little potty the other night. She's used it once, and now just wants to use the big potty. Yes, I use words like "potty." Say it out loud. It's a funny word. So anyway, we're tackling the potty-training bit, so that's something good.

Planning to have a pretty cinematic weekend... tonight, Manny and I are going to see an Orson Welles double-feature. First up is The Magnificent Ambersons, followed by The Third Man. I've not seen either of these, but Manny is a huge Welles fan... and I think I'll like them. And hell, it's free, so I'm not complaining.

Then tomorrow, we'll get Manny's daughter in the afternoon, and then we're all going to see King Kong. Should be a pretty good time.

So everyone have a good weekend. I'm going to gain five pounds from popcorn butter.

Oh, and check out this great picture of Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker I found... look at that dead cat they're holding... it doesn't have any eyes!!!

4 comments:

indygirl said...

Oh the humanity! The poor animal!

fatrobot said...

noe of those creatures are human
my son like to stand in his potty, put toys in it etc

popfizz said...

The Bakers ruled the 80s!

I have not listened to the cure for ages and ages. I might need to get back into them again. I saw them a while back and they did a medley of their older music and it saddened me.

Fizz dont like medleys.

No no no. I do not.

I once saw Metallica do the entire 'and justice for all' album in medley form and I started to hate them right then and there. Die Lars Die.

Am I rambling?

gigi said...

i hate metallica anyway.