Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What I Really Want For Christmas.

Ah, X-Mas. 'Tis the season for giving... and receiving.

Don't get me wrong, the feeling after giving is nice... really, it is. But if you're looking to get me something that would really light up my eyes this holiday season, look no further:

GIGI'S XMAS WISHLIST

  • An iBook

  • An iPod

  • Adobe Creative Suite 2.0

  • New glasses

  • A silver Volvo station wagon

  • A cat

  • A cello

  • An anonymous benefactor to pay off all my bills

  • An interesting and intelligent-sounding accent

  • The ability to explode my enemies

  • A fun coffee mug

  • An Icelandic vacation

  • A massage

  • David Sedaris books


  • 2 comments:

    ads510 said...

    i bought sedaris' "me talk pretty one day" this summer...it was a fantastic pool-side read. i bet "holidays on ice" would be good for christmas. very funny shit.

    gigi said...

    holidays on ice is one of my favorite holiday books!!!