Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tipsy Christmas Eve Obligatory Post

Merry Christmas Eve... I am playing Catchphrase with Manny and Sister In Law. Guess who just missed the word "blog?"

Yes, it was me.

So far, pre-Christmas festivities are progressing nicely. Small family thing last night. Someone who obviously doesn't know me gave me a Country Christmas compilation CD. Also was the proud recipient of a Smores Maker. Fun!

Manny and I got home last night and decided we couldn't wait any longer... we exchanged our gifts. Just goes to show how rad he is... one of his gifts to me was a badass Neil Diamond (swoon!) t-shirt. Fucking awesome.

Spent the day doing basically nothing... watched two of my most favorite movies, A Mighty Wind and Best In Show. Ate a lovely Christmas Eve dinner of Chinese food and scoured the town in search of a store that a)would sell me some wine and b)was open.

Looking forward to more driving tomorrow... only 151 miles to go!

2 comments:

indygirl said...

Is your hair red again?

Hope you're having a lovely holiday!

phillip said...

i love neil diamond! i just did a post about how cool he is...