Friday, December 09, 2005

Survey Says What?

So, as an avid MySpacer and Blogger, I find myself being "surveyed" about random personal shit quite often... and honestly, I find it amusing and kind of fun. And mostly because I am just narcissistic enough to enjoy documenting my favorite flavor of ice cream and the fourth missed call on my cell phone in the hopes that somewhere, someone will read it know that much more about me. Why? I have no fucking clue. But here you go. They call this one "sevens."

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1.) Fuck
2.) Yay!
3.) Your mom.
4.) Oh, balls.
5.) Hell yes.
6.) Argh!
7.) Mmm... coffee.

Seven things that attract me to my significant other:
1.) He is a dashing, scruffy, redheaded scalliwag.
2.) He is a walking encyclopedia. Seriously. He knows, like, everything.
3.) He looks amazing in a coat, scarf, and cap.
4.) He is excellent with the kids.
5.) He appreciates and participates in sappy romanticism.
6.) He's real good in the sack.
7.) He's the best fella to ever come my way and loves me like nobody else.

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1.) Learn to play the cello.
2.) Learn to speak French fluently.
3.) Bring up the girls to be strong, intelligent, creative women.
4.) Become a super-successful graphic designer.
5.) Contribute in some way to humanity.
6.) Travel. Extensively.
7.) Probably get healthy so I can have longer to work on these things...

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1.) Card Games. Ugh.
2.) Drive the speed limit.
3.) Eat Doritos. Gross.
4.) Remember keyboard commands on a Mac.
5.) Run as fast as I used to.
6.) Count with binary numbers.
7.) Appreciate the actor that is Ashton Kutcher.

Seven Books I Love:
1.) Bunny Modern by David Bowman
2.) Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood
3.) White Oleander by Janet Fitch
4.) Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
5.) Caucasia by Danzy Senna
6.) Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
7.) Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1.) The Big Lebowski
2.) Amelie
3.) Love, Actually
4.) A Christmas Story
5.) Bridget Jones' Diary
6.) Best In Show
7.) Empire Records

Seven Talents I Have:
1.) I can play the piano.
2.) I can make one hell of a book cover.
3.) I am not a bad cook.
4.) I can do makeup like a pro.
5.) I have a knack for trivia.
6.) I know every single word to Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire."
7.) I can assemble anything with a drill.

2 comments:

ads510 said...

have you read "bridget jones edge of reason"? Although the movie version sucked, that book made me laugh out loud like a lunatic (more than the first one did).

gigi said...

you're right, the movie was awful, but i loved, LOVED the book.