Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Officially My Last Post With "Christmas" In The Title

Whew. Christmas is finally over. Here's what happened:

1. I spent Xmas morning in the bathroom. Puking.
2. I got a crock-pot (well, amongst other things).
3. I played Santa, complete with "eating" the cookies and a note to the kids.
4. I spent a good portion of yesterday putting things away. I made 4 trips to the dumpster to get rid of paper and cardboard boxes.
5. The girls received bean bag chairs, which pretty much usurp all their other gifts.
6. Manny and I received a gift certificate to the liquor store. Can you believe that? I didn't even know they had gift certificates.

I just condensed Christmas into 6 points. Way to go.

No, really, it was pretty good. Got lots of good stuff - gift cards, perfume, sweaters, a new coffee maker (yes, I'm back on the coffee), and my beloved crock-pot. But Manny definitely wins the prize for best gifts... did I mention he gave me a Black Knight doll (from Monty Python & the Holy Grail) with detachable limbs? Yes... Manny rules.

Anyway, so it's over. Yay!

3 comments:

indygirl said...

I'm not sure I trust "eating" in quotes like that...

gigi said...

yes, well, i didn't trust "fur piece" in quotation marks like that.

SFChick74 said...

I spent last year's Christmas (night) puking. My stomach issues were from food poisoning, not alcohol.

Did you get the NASCAR crockpot?