Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Am, Therefore... I Think?

  • I am Gigi.
  • I am a mom.
  • I am wife-to-be (next year).
  • I am a graphic designer and I love all things graphic-design-related.
  • I am a Virgo/Libra cusp and have characteristics of both. But I don't really follow astrology.
  • I am a democrat, as far as standard politics go. But I really believe in progressivism.
  • I am, undoubtedly and unabashedly, an Atheist.
  • I am quite tall. I can reach things on the top shelf.
  • I am an avid reader of the news, books, and magazines.
  • I am also an avid listener of NPR.
  • I am a fast driver.
  • I am a pianist and a wannabe-cellist. But I don't have a cello. Yet.
  • I am nostalgic for my childhood, because it was lovely.
  • I am a Francophile. But I have never been to France.
  • I am most often seen wearing black.
  • I am young, but am out-of-touch with popular youth culture. And I like it that way.
  • I am making a giant lasagna tonight.
  • I am ecstatic that Intelligent Design failed in court today.
  • 3 comments:

    indygirl said...

    You forgot, you are a pancake-eater.

    DOWN WITH ID. Isn't that fabulous! The judge was even appointed by GW!!! I was so ecstatic to hear that it was ruled as the violation of the Establishment clause that it sooooo obviously is!

    Nölff said...

    Damn, all of my freinds are getting married.

    Hooray for science.

    aughra said...

    We have a bit in common....